July 29, 2014

What Color are you?


What Color are you today?

That is the question we got asked in Relief Society on Sunday.  At first I thought of the obvious possible answers:  Green with Envy, Yellow for Happy, Blue for feeling Blue, Red for anger.  Then I started to think about it more deeply!  I thought about it throughout my day yesterday and this is what I came up with:  I felt kind of a Forest Green (peaceful) in the morning.  I felt kind of Red Popsicle as I rushed around.  Light Brown as I was doing some cleaning (Just kind of blah).  Later I felt a bit Orange (Working on a craft and trying to be creative).  In the evening I felt Light Blue (Relaxed and Content.) 

I sent a text out to my girls yesterday with no explanation and asked, "What Color are you today?"  These were my answers.

Marie:  Pale White
Laura:  Rainbow
Claire:  Turquois
Kate:  Hot Pink with Turquoise Blue Polka Dots

In person I asked Jeff and Reid the same question.  They both looked at me totally confused.  They asked me what I was talking about.  They asked questions trying to figure out what I meant.  They never answered.  I think I'll stick to asking this question to women!  We understand that there is a color to our day!

So what color are you feeling right now?


2 comments:

Karen said...

Im feeling blue :( in packing my house that I love. Hard taking decor off the walls today:(

Jeff said...

I'm with Jeff and Reid on this one. (haha) ... probably green (the color of money I talk about with clients everyday) (haha) ... actually I have no idea what color I am?! ;-)