Here are just a few things I learned this past weekend spent with my three amazing sisters:
- I have a sister who goes by Ginger!
- Janis hasn't eaten Pomegranate seeds before
- Becky buys her clothes at Costco and Fred Meyer (Me too)
- Becky has received calls at work to put people's pets on the Temple Prayer Roll
- We all love doing Jigsaw Puzzles
- Janis has some cool game apps
- Mike Wismer's brother passed away
- Dad will give tours of his home to complete strangers
- We all agreed we had a wonderful childhood
- Everyone wears the same shade of purple clothes at the same time (with one exception - that youngest sister is still getting left out!)
- The names of some good books and good movies we want to see and read
- Janis has spent time with Elder Oaks
- Jody and Becky need new phones
- There is an angel out there named Jared
- Steven likes to DJ
- Becky has never done a Facebook Post
- We all agree - Grandkids are exhausting-we have new appreciation for our Mom
- Janis likes Clam Chowder
- Becky loves Shrimp
- Janis picks out beautiful necklaces
- You should always wear your bra!
- Becky and Janis took the bus to San Francisco to shop for clothes when they were teenagers
- Elder Oaks has a body guard
- Becky & Mike were just released from their YSA callings
- Mom didn't like it when people blew bubbles from bubble gum in public
- Janis and Becky ruined my parents Christmas one year
- Janis got tired of the other 3 of us playing "Big Baby"
- Becky still waters plants with a bucket
- They all wear nylons to church except me
- Don't walk on the beach in a wind storm
- Jody drives all over the US to visit temples
- Becky is addicted to Pumpkin Pie
- Janis and I hold our arms the same way when we are sitting in church
- You can talk non stop for 3 days and still not get hoarse
Mixed in with all of these fun and silly things, we also talked about our feelings about the Gospel and how important it is in our life. I truly have amazing sisters!
4 comments:
This is awesome!! I bet there are some funny stories behind some of these things!
I love this! Sounds like a great weekend!
Ooooh, now I want to hear more details.
Love this!
Funny to hear some of these details
Post a Comment