July 1, 2012

Love these guys





I am SO HAPPY that this cute couple has moved up into my "Corner of the World". We have had so much fun in just the past few months. I know it's just the beginning of all the adventures we'll have together. Here's just a few things we've done:


Playing Settlers of Catan, Scotland Yard, and Koob
Making strawberry Jam
Celebrating Cinco De Mayo
Building our garden's Grow Boxes
Touring the Capitol
Attending Mike and Claire's concerts and plays
Being together on Holidays
Watching Home Movies
Picking out yarn
Driving Mike on a date
Taking Claire to the movies while Mike is on his date :)
Surprising them at their apartment
Marie surprising them at their apartment. :)
Softball in the backyard
Talking, talking, talking, which always involves lots of laughing
Doing nothing, really. Just feeling like we're friends.

I just love the sound of Laura laughing in my home. She has a cheerful, fun way about her and it comes out in her laughter which brightens my life. And we all love Jeff too. Jeff is always in a good mood and easy to be around. My life has been better since the day they arrived.

1 comment:

Laura said...

WOW, this is such a nice post! I was just telling Jeff today how much I love living near YOU! So I'm glad the feeling is mutual. :)