July 26, 2012

I Love These Guys!






I just love Jeff and his wife, Kate! They are fun, good people, and so cute together. They are moving to our "Corner of the World" and I am so excited to have them closer! How lucky it is that they found each other. I'm so happy for them and excited to see what their future on this side of the state will hold. Welcome back!

PS This picture is taken in front of a famous Merry-Go-Round in Spokane. I'll have to remember to ask them if they rode it or just posed in front of it!

2 comments:

MollyE said...

What a nice compliment about your son and his wife. That picture is so cute!!

Annette said...

How fun to have them close! Nice pic, too. Sounds like my daughter and her family will be moving to the Tacoma area sometime within 6 months or so. How close are you?