Yee Haw and Howdy Partners! I went to my first rodeo! It was amazing! Who knew watching cowboys trying to
lasso calves, or watching people get thrown off a bull, or watching cowgirls race their horses around cones could be so fun! If you haven't been, you need to go! And I know some nice folks in Texas who would take you to see for yourself! And who knew doing those things was so profitable! We saw a girl not even in high school yet, who's won $11,000 so far this year by lassoing cute little calves! Too bad I didn't become a cowgirl. But wait, I did.....for 5 whole days! I even wore a cowgirl hat and bandana...see picture.....(Much to everyone's embarrassment) but hey, how often do you get to play cowgirl at my age? Next time I'm goin' for the cowboy boots!
3 comments:
I love rodeos! I remember when my roommate at BYU and I went to one in Spanish Fork...my first one. I loved it! They have them here in St. George every year. You look very CUTE as a cowgirl!!
I can't believe you never went to the Folsom Rodeo! I thought it was a rite of passage if you live here. What a great picture of all of you!
Wismer's have been to the St. Paul Rodeo here in Oregon several times for the 4th of July, it is a rite of passage if you live here! Come on down next July and we'll show you a good time, Yee haw!
Post a Comment