How can you take one perfect day + another perfect day and have it equal anything other than perfect? Well, it's because of Labor Day!
Let me explain. We have just had the BEST weekend. Everyone was happy, healthy, and we went from thing to thing just enjoying being together. We mixed it up with movies, bike riding, activities, and fun stuff in between. (I played my first Lazer Tag and loved it! I also rode our new quad for far too long!) I went to bed last night feeling so content! But I woke up this morning and just gazed around me......the house was a disaster zone. Had someone snuck in and turned everything inside out searching for something? Or did my family (and me) really not put a thing away all weekend??? I blame Labor Day for the mess...... no one did any Labor! So that has made today Labor Day for me, cleaning up after our fun weekend!
It was worth it!
2 comments:
Yea! Glad it was so heavenly! I am still trying to get up the desire to clean my place too....your life would be just too perfect if you hired a maid! :)
Glad you had a great weekend! We had a perfect weekend too. But when we got home there was so much to do I started thinking we're never going on a trip again. Good thing there were lots of good memories to think about while doing all the cleaning.
Post a Comment