

I love Halloween! Now I don't like the scary, gory, completely not necessary side of it, but the Fall, cute costumes, carving pumpkin side is one of my favorite times of the year!
We had a Halloween Party for Claire tonight and it was just a blast! The girls were SO CUTE and fun. I had the house decorated just right, and it all came together with some really fun (and easy) games.
So Happy Halloween everyone! When you're a child there are not too many days of the year as fun as Halloween. It's right there next to Christmas and your birthday! So enjoy being with your kids tomorrow, and letting the kid in you enjoy it too!
3 comments:
Happy Halloween!!! There are some very creative pumpkin carvers in your family that I didn't know about. I Love to see that you're blogging.
I feel famous....my pumpkin carving made it to your blog!!! I can sign autographs later....
Hi Cousin Kathy! Annette from St. George just wishing you a happy fall...love your blog. I'm a beginner at this but what a great way to stay in touch with family and friends. Sounds like you are enjoying your new home...I'd love to sit on your back porch and see the deer.
Post a Comment