November 12, 2014

I'm Learning lots of new things lately!


 
 
 
Laura and I drove down to Becky's home on Monday for a fun day of visiting.  Three of her beautiful daughters were there and 4 of her grandkids, plus I guess you could say there were 2 more there on their way!  It was lots of fun!  Brielle and Rosalyn really enjoyed meeting their second cousins.  And I had a nice visit with my Dad, too.
 
I also learned a few more things! 
 
1.  "Frozen" cake is delicious!
2.  Karen needs Weston to close the door each morning so she doesn't throw up
3.  Hunter lost his fingernail
4.  Laura likes Butterfinger Ice Cream (I never knew!)
5.  Stacey is hoping to get her braces off by Christmas
6.  Steven drives a Carpet Cleaning van
7.  Karen is going to announce to her family what she's having on Christmas Eve
8.  Claire (Sally's Claire!) likes the blanket I made her! 
9.  Sally is brave and flew alone with her two girls while Colt is working in Utah
10.  Colt graduates in May
11.  My Dad got a new flannel shirt and it looks good on him.
12.  Becky is keeping her cooler handy
13.  I learned what Laura goes through to drive anywhere with her two little girls.  (Drive while passing out toys....or food...or drinks....or books.....or fiddle with the Kiddy Music CD!  It was impressive!)
14.  Stacey made cupcakes to announce what she is having.  When they bit into them, it was pink!  Such a cute idea!  (And I'm so happy it's a girl!)
15.  Becky makes delicious food and serves it on beautiful Fall plates.  (And still eats pumpkin pie every day.)
16.  Hunter likes to wear a blue unitard.  He even likes to wear it outside.  (But now it has gone mysteriously missing....)
17.  Haley wrote her Great Grandpa a very nice Veteran's Day letter that he proudly showed me.
18.  Laura says there was something about Karen jumping on a trampoline......I missed that one but it could be worth asking about.
 
I truly do hope we'll have another Ricks Girl Reunion some time.  I love being with my Mom's Granddaughters!  Every one of them is really awesome!
 
  
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so sad I missed out on this fun get together!

Karen said...

Thank you so so much for driving down! It was so great to see you guys and such a fun day! So fun to see Laura in mom action with her girlies! I needed a nap after watching her chase them all around.

Annette said...

Sounds like a fun time! Can't wait to get up to Lacey again, we will have our own little get together!

Laura said...

Ha ha I liked all those things you learned! I had such a great time....talked so much my throat hurt by the end of the day! What a great feeling! :)