
I love this picture. It is of my Dad and his Mother walking down the street in Hawaii. My Dad remembers this moment. He was on leave from his ship and he and his Mother were just walking together when a photographer snapped this picture. Nothing about this picture is posed. It is just a moment in time. They had to pay for the picture and I'm so glad they did.
I love seeing my Dad in his Officer's Uniform. Dad says he was about 22 in this picture. It was taken before he was married. He looks so handsome I definitely can see why my Mom fell in love with him soon after this. And Grandma must have been about 44 in this picture. I love seeing her at that age as I only remember her as an older Grandma. She was always very kind to me. She was very petite and she made the most delicious mashed potatoes! I still remember!
I just love how this picture captures one tiny moment in time. And because it did, I can see my Dad and Grandma in that tiny moment. And it makes me smile!
3 comments:
Makes me smile too! Thanks for posting!!
So fun to see, thanks!
These are great "moments in time".
Post a Comment