
In Early August we had our first Reid and Kathy Bates reunion! One day we went on a hike. This picture is taken around the roots of a certain kind of tree (I can't remember the name!) which happens to be the largest one in the world! It was a beautiful and huge tree! This picture doesn't do it justice! Can you get a sense of how HUGE it is? We weren't trying to pose, we just thought, hey let's take a picture around this ginormous tree trunk and a passer-by took our picture. It came out pretty cool. I think I see a Christmas card possibility?
It may look like a picture of our family to you. But I love that it captured our family in their current stages.........Jeff and Kate in Newlywed stage, Mike the teenager, Laura not wanting to climb one step higher than needful with her expectant belly, JT relaxed and happy, Marie looking glamorous, Claire ready to blossom into a young woman, and Reid & I so happy to have all the family together!
Just a random snapshot of our lives where we are right now.
3 comments:
Such a great picture!
Love it!! Not only your Christmas photo but the letter as well! Take one again at the same spot in 10 years!
Ha, that's funny to name those stages ... pretty accurate.
Post a Comment