Now here is the secret that only Mini Cooper drivers know: All Mini Cooper drivers wave and smile at each other as we pass! It's like a little secret club or something, and it's really awesome! It makes driving around town very fun! Could it be because we are all happy to be driving a fun car, getting great gas mileage, and proud that we have such great gift giving spouses? Probably not, (i've got the only great gift giving spouse!) but I like to think it's more that there are just lots of nice, happy people in the world! Every single day I smile and wave at complete strangers who are smiling and waving back at me! Somehow it makes my little "Corner of the World" a better place. It's fun!

5 comments:
Thank you for the secret momm!
Claire
I love the mini!
Claire
So glad I can say that I have met Minnie! What a friendly secret!!
I love it! Now I want a mini even more. Perhaps when I don't need so many carseats and booster seats...
Ha ha, when I had my motorcycle at BYU it's the same thing. All motorcycle riders waive, it's just the "thing to do". Glad you enjoy the mini club.
Post a Comment