12:21 PM Sister Bates lands in Sea Tac Airport! To put my excitement in perspective, imagine if you had not seen your daughter for 19 months!
She sent us a list this week of what she is most excited about. Some would expect it to say, "I can't wait to get on Facebook, get a Cell Phone, and get some new clothes!". Well, here is her list:
1.I'm pumped for family home evening
2. I am in need of a LONG winters nap
3. I want to walk on the back yard trail
4. I'm excited to eat dinner with you guys!
5. I want to dance
6. I'm going to put all my pictures on the wii slideshow with the annoying music the weekend after I get back. Prepare yourself.
7. I want to hold a baby!!! Please find one!
8. Can we play Uno?
9. Lets go to a pumpkin patch/apple orchard for fall. I love fall!
10. No one is allowed to mention any boys and i am NOT going on a date while i am home. Don't even try to set me up! Thank you.
11. Don't leave me alone! Can we all sleep in the same room?
12. Mom- pumpkin chocolate chip bread...?
13. Mike and claire I want to see your shows and stuff! And hear all your lines and dances :)
14. Hooray for family prayer!!!
I love return missionaries! They are so genuine when they get home. Uno? Pumpkin Patch? Family Dinners? I love it!
I'm almost down to counting hours!!!
4 comments:
I will miss reading her mission emails, they are always so uplifting. And I really wish we were still in Washington to see her! I even have a baby for her to hold...
Oh...I'm soooooo excited! Yes, her wish list is perfect. :)
So Exciting!
I feel like doing her list too!
Wow! What a great post.
Post a Comment