A hypothesis: An educated guess that has yet to be proven by the scientific method.
I would like to make a hypothesis:
I hypothesize that the parents of Teacher's give the prayers during Sacrament meeting at a higher percentage than other members of the ward.
Ok, so we have our Teacher-aged sons to church early to prepare the Sacrament. We are sitting in the pews. The Bishopric member gets into the chapel with a million things on his mind and spots these parents and grabs them for prayers. I'm just curious if this has been true in your ward, or your life, as it has been in mine. We're 2 months into the Teacher's Quorum, and two months of Sac. Mtg. prayers.......just a crazy idea I've had, and a cool way for me to use the word "hypothesize."
1 comment:
from Janis in Utah:We get a called ahead of time by the executive secretary. And I think he keeps track, so it gets spread out evenly. Good idea, I hypothesize!
Post a Comment