Is anybody hungry? How about some pineapple or coconut? What about chocolate covered Macadamia Nuts? Well, just head to the Polynesian Cultural Center in Hawaii for their lunch buffet. And if you're lucky, this cute hostess will greet you with an "Aloha!" and show you to your table!
Yes, Marie is working there! What a fun place to work!! She is also snorkeling, swimming, hiking, and getting tan. Oops, this is Marie, skip the tan. (JK, Marie!) AND she is working on her Anthropology Field Study. Which is the real reason she is there. It doesn't seem fair that she has to study, interview, research, and write a very detailed paper that will be published upon her return to Provo, while living in paradise, but she says it's not too bad.....working on it in her lounge chair on the beach!
Hang loose, Marie and we'll see you in about 3 weeks......which reminds me....if you're thinking of having lunch at the Polynesian Cultural Center, you better go soon! She'll be back home June 5th. And that research will be all done by then, right Marie? Marie? Oh, I think she's gone to the beach again. Such is life on the island!
2 comments:
And to think I almost majored in anthroplogy! Way to go, Marie! Aloha!!
I have been following her beach breaks on facebook, and I am extremely jealous!! Although it was nice to go to Hawaii on vacation without the job and the research paper.
Post a Comment