March 19, 2009

I Knew it was just a Matter of Time.....

YW seem to be such a huge part of my life right now so I knew a blog about them was coming......

Here are some of our amazing Mia Maids after their M&M night of Movies and Manicures. They are such cute girls!!! I am so lucky!!

The top picture is Mike doing service at the DI. But wait, are those bunny ears? (Is that Deacon-age flirting? Hm, she looks more interested in the stuffed animals, except I do see a smile on her face!)

I should be at the DI with the youth tonight, but I twisted my ankle and I didn't feel like limping around and having to repeat the story 20 times how I hurt my ankle, which you may notice, I am being very careful to not reveal in this blog, either. Too embarrassing.

I love my YW!! (And Mike, too.)

1 comment:

Janis said...

I hope your ankle is better, but you really must tell us how it happened! If you tell about it on your blog, you will only have to tell in 1 time, not 20!