Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I still remember the year when laura thought we were Irish.
I said, "No we're not, we're Swedish."
And she said, "No, Mom, we're Irish! Grandma's name is even Irish."
It took me awhile to figure it out but I finally got it......Laura thought her Grandma's name was "Irish", not "Inez." (Say it fast.....Irish, Inez, Irish, Inez......yea, I guess I can see how a child could confuse the two!) So remember Laddie, just Swedish blood in these veins....no Irish!
Claire couldn't wait to wake up this morning and pinch Jeff. She had made special effort last night to notice that Jeff did not have any green on his pajamas, so at 7:20 AM, Claire snuck into Jeff's room and woke him up with pinches. He was a good sport about it. Yea, Jeff!!
Claire loves holidays. She even tied green ribbons on our cats. Darn!! I won't get to pinch the cats today! And I was looking so forward to it.....
3 comments:
Everybody's Irish on St. Patty's day!
Cats and a dog!
Wow, I'm impressed
Ha Ha...this post made me laugh. I don't know...we have to have some Irish in us, where did Claire's red hair come from?? :)
Post a Comment