We've gone to the Dogs!
Welcome Sammie, our newest family member. But what do I really think of dog ownership? Well.......
When she's fun, she's SO MUCH FUN, but when she's trouble, it's big trouble!
I love having her home with me when I'm alone, but I wonder, "What have we done?" when I'm in the store buying dog food.
I love her when she runs up the driveway when the kids get off the bus. But what have we done to our carpeting when she has an accident?
She's a blast to play catch with, but what about all those things I should be doing instead?
Hmmmm, I'm weighing both sides.........And the answer is:She's a keeper! She's been a great, fun, hilarious family member so far. We've done alot of laughing since she arrived. (Ok, I've also done some yelling, and extra cleaning, but for the most part, laughing.) Yep, I think she's been a great addition and hopefully the best is yet to come!
5 comments:
Thanks for including me on your blog! Sammie is adorable! eschtaw! I wonder if that is a swedish word?
Glad the math adds up to keeping Sammie! She's really cute!!
I should be a photographer...that picture I took of her sure turned out nice. :) She is cute!
So cute! What kind of dog is that? I need more info!!
Thanks for the invitation! Sammie is adorable! Dogs are great...kind of like having a toddler around, but nice company. We love our aging Boston Terrier, he's the best. Have fun with the puppy!
Post a Comment