Claire saw my blog yesterday and she wanted to put her picture on, too. So I let her pick out one, so this is Claire's picture choice! I think we were at the Bates reunion when this was taken. I wonder if Marie and Laura would have chosen these pictures of them??
So glad to see a post from you! Look how popular you are, we have all been waiting for the next one. I really enjoyed your comments, very uplifting. I have no idea what ttly means either. Mabye you need to do a post about that!
7 comments:
Wow, those are some pretty girls.
They are beautiful! They take after their Mom. Now we need a picture of Claire too. And I have no idea what ttly means. I'm really out of it.
Thanks for taking off that picture of Hillary! Beautiful girls, brave boys and Fall--your blog is practically perfect in every way!!
Great models! Keep Blogging!
Yes, we are reading your blog, see? I remember loving to visit your girls in Folsom.
Claire saw my blog yesterday and she wanted to put her picture on, too. So I let her pick out one, so this is Claire's picture choice! I think we were at the Bates reunion when this was taken. I wonder if Marie and Laura would have chosen these pictures of them??
So glad to see a post from you! Look how popular you are, we have all been waiting for the next one. I really enjoyed your comments, very uplifting. I have no idea what ttly means either. Mabye you need to do a post about that!
Post a Comment