August 26, 2015

A good Cleaning Method

I had a professional house cleaner tell me that she always uses this product when she cleans homes.  I decided to buy some at Target and give it a try.  It's a keeper!  I love it!  I love the good smell it leaves, and how easily it cleans anything off my counter, table, cupboards, sink, microwave, fridge inside and out, stovetop, etc.  The trick is, you don't use water.  Spray your countertop, then use a clean, dry cloth to wipe it down and everything slides off....sometimes you need a slight rub, but not much.  If you use it with a damp cloth, it still cleans, but not as good.  I recommend it with two thumbs up!


2 comments:

MollyE said...

I use their grapefruit flavor. Love it! Also, love their granite spray!

Jeff said...

Nice Tip! ;-) ... I'll tell Laura. (just kidding)