July 18, 2009

Introducing....


Dr. and Mrs. Ray and Dianna Curtis!!!
Congratulations on your Eternal Marriage in the Draper Temple!
This is Reid's sister, and her new husband. We recently returned from Utah to witness this wonderful event. The spirit there was so strong. Everyone was so happy! I had tears in my eyes a few times just from the feeling in the air! I don't think there is a nicer person than Dianna, and Ray seems to be right up there with her. (Ok, I normally don't reveal a woman's age, but here goes.....forgive me Dianna.....) They are 59 & 61 and are giddy in love! Last Valentine's Day Ray gave Dianna a plaque that says, "It's never too late for Happily Ever After...." That sentiment sums up my feelings today. It's never too late for many, good things!

1 comment:

Janis said...

What a wonderful weekend! Congratulations to the whole family! P.S. I love all the extra photos on Laura's blog! You're lookin' good sister!